London in the winter can be the most magical place! There are endless amounts of adventures just waiting to be enjoyed, from ice skating to animal choirs, you name it London has it. Make the most of the capital's jolly festivities and add some sparkle to your trip with some of our ideas, down below. You'll be delighted to discover all the festive favourites London has to offer!
1. Get lost in the winter magic at Hyde Park’s Winter Wonderland.
2. See the Warner Bros. Studio decked out for Christmas with Hogwarts in the Snow.
3. View beautifully illuminated silk installations at the Magical Lantern Festival at Chiswick House.
4. Get into the spirit and watch classic Christmas films at Cinema in the Snow and Snow Kingdom. Or see various films at Backyard Cinema club were you walk into Narnia !
5. Wander along an illuminated trail through beautiful botanical gardens during Christmas at Kew.
7. Take a romantic stroll through the colourful Enchanted Woodland at Syon Park.
8. Somerset House's glorious 18th-century courtyard ice rink, so get your skates on, or alternatively skate in the shadow of the spectacular Tower of London.
9. . Support your favourite furry friends at the Battersea Cats and Dogs Home Carol Concert.
10. Glide around the Christmas tree at the Natural History Museum’s magical ice rink.